Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S20FE Mobile data not working after Android 13 update

(Topic created on: 14-12-2022 12:34 PM)
Baymax
Student
Options

Hello,

This weekend my phone installed the last android update on my Samsung S20FE. It's the one UI5-upgrade(Android 13) : G780FXXUAEVK3 / G780FOXMAEVK3 / G780FXXUAEVK3.
Since this update my mobile data isn't working anymore... . It shows the icon in the top right that I should have 4G, but it's not working... .

I already tried:

1. Force restarting my phone;
2. Resetting my network settings;
3. Resetting my APN-settings;
4. I tested my sim in annother phone, there it's working --> so no sim/provider issue.

I know I can still try to do a factory reset, but I would want to keep that as a last resort since it will be an annoying process. Does anyone have other possible solutions I can try?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Marieke van Elst
Apprentice
Options

test it in safe mode if it dont work there go to a samsung service centrum and have it looked at

0 Likes
Marieke van Elst
Apprentice
Options

boot it in safe mode and if that dont work have it looked at by a samsung service location

0 Likes
Baymax
Student
Options

Thank you! 

Going in Safemode I found the issue. In safe mode it redirected me to a website of my provider saying that I had to add them mannualy in Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > Access Point Names.

After doing this my mobile data is working again. No Idea why this was not done automatically, maybe with the update I don't know. Just glad that it is working again!

0 Likes