Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s20 fe

(Topic created on: 05-05-2021 04:46 PM)
Johnny medic
First Poster
Options

I purchased the S20 fe 5 months ago , I have never in all my Samsung mobiles owned such an Awful mobile , it’s has so many flaws , I sometimes feel like slinging in the bin . Absolute rubbish . I have had a S9 superb S10 superb , s20fe dreadful . It has to be the worst phone I have ever owned . Which is sad being a Samsung . Would never recommend this mobile 

22 REPLIES 22
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I totally agree I got one and the earpiece speaker was rubbish, screen was rubbish, it used the selfie camera as a light sensor for adaptive brightness which harmed the already terrible battery life and the build quality was terrible, I have found if you want a decent Samsung buy the full S series or a note, I returned my fe for the normal s20 5g and that has been fantastic. If you want a slightly cheaper phone get an s21 or an s20 on a deal. Stay away from Any s series with letters or lite after it, and stay away from A series, samsung makes fantastic flagships but no so good cheaper phones
Rich15
Navigator
Options
I've had mine for about 6 months. Overall OK with it but the battery life is not very good. I have done everything I can to extend it but it is still poor.
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
To be fair, high end A series phones (A51 5g , A71) are good phones and Im sure A52 5g and A72 are aswell. But I get the best out of my A51 5g and it does everything I need to and more.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
It's weird because I got it as it has a 4500 mah battery but I can honestly say my 4000 mah s20 is alot better, I think next time I would get a plus or ultra as I do seem to tear through battery on these smaller phones but overall s20 5g battery life is good
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Do you not find that the camera light sensors uses alot of battery and that the ear piece is not great?
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
I dont regret choosing A51 5g over S20 FE. Its laughable that I should have a stellar A series smartphone like the A51 5g and users with the S20 FE, a near flagship phone are having worse experiences with their phones than I am. Not meaning it in a mean way, I just cant belive some flagships are worse than my phone
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I thought about an a72 for amazing battery life but I have heard horror story's about poor build quality
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Sound is actually super good on my A51 5g. I heard horror stories before buying it (only heard stories from 5% customer reviews) and was a bit nervous at first because I use my phone a lot for music. But I love it so much. In terms of battery life that is also incredible. Yesterday when I charged it at 8:30pm it was on 50% and that is after 2 days streaming music (mostly on bluetooth), playing games, browsing social media etc.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I just think the s20 fe is the worst phone samsung ever made its that bad it should be banned, to me it felt like a cheap a series phone but I wouldn't have paid 200 for an fe it was that bad,