Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s20 fe

(Topic created on: 05-05-2021 03:06 PM)
Johnny medic
First Poster
Options

I purchased the S20 fe 5 months ago , I have never in all my Samsung mobiles owned such an Awful mobile , it’s has so many flaws , I sometimes feel like slinging in the bin . Absolute rubbish . I have had a S9 superb S10 superb , s20fe dreadful . It has to be the worst phone I have ever owned . Which is sad being a Samsung . Would never recommend this mobile 

22 REPLIES 22
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Honestly from what I have heard I agree. Im glad I got the A51 5g instead of the S20 fe otherwise I probably would have the same problems as many other people.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
That's good then glad it works well for you, I have heard a series are the battery champs
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Yea I had 3 s20 fe and they were all terrible as soon as I got the S20 5G I was actually blown away as I had an iPhone before that and that was terrible too full of bugs
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
On paper the s20 fe should have been one of samsungs top phones
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Yes Im not the biggest fan of the build quality for this years A series. Im sure they are great phones, Im just not a fan of the build quality. Im glad I got the A51 5g before they stopped selling it in phone contract shops. I much orefer the camera shape on late 2019/2020 A series.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

There are mixed views on the S20 Fe, though obviously some customers are not happy with it.   I would not call it a premium device  but it does have some appealing features such as the 120 Refresh  Rate.  A slightly  more powerful battery has been billed as one of the selling  points but  see that @AshtabS9Ultra   has  found it does not function as well as S20.   on the other hand it is made of  inferior material and inevitably some compromises such as on the camera to achieve a significantly lower price.   However this review  (admittedly) on the Snapdragon ) finds it fairly impressive for the price.  https://www.androidauthority.com/samsung-galaxy-s20-fe-review  though consumers may have different experience.

Of course it is all subjective, even if this review finds the S20 FE compares favourably with the A51 https://www.gadgetsnow.com/compare-mobile-phones/Samsung-Galaxy-A51-vs-Samsung-Galaxy-S20-FE 

Personally I do not have direct experience of the S20 FE.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Yea same here it's similar with the s20 and s21 prefer the look of the s20 but having said that when it's time to swap I will happily get the s21 or s22 when it comes, unfortunately for curved QHD handsets your now looking at the ultra but £1200 is an insane amount of sheets to pay for a phone so I will just be sticking to whatever the 6.2 inch S phone is
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
The thing is James it's the price of the FE as well you can actually get an s21 cheaper at the moment plus I ended up paying £580 for this S20 which like I said is far superior.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@AshtabS9Ultra   Yes, situation maybe a bit different now.    That looks like good value for the S20 Ash.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Yea amazing value I don't mind paying though when the phones decent though so would have been happy paying £900