Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy s20 ultra pre order

(Topic created on: 07-03-2020 03:19 AM)
Shahbazhuss
Student
Options

I have place a order for s20 ultra but I couldn't select any date before 28th or march did speak with Samsung team but no body was able to really help me I really needed the phone by mid next week because it's a birthday gift for my wife all I be told by Samsung that your phone will be delivered by 28th we can't change the date I am really upset about it what is the point of pre ording the phone if you not going to get untill 28th of march then I was told that I have to contact DPD I call DPD and no one could fine my order really not happy with Samsung it's a joke Samsung support team are very helpful could someone please tell me when will I get my card

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Gart1
Pioneer
Options

I ordered my phone on the 12th of Feb, was down as 9th March, now aledged 10th, paid for date and it's still not dispatched there is something to grumble about 😀 

0 Likes
Mrnelson
First Poster
Options

Just got mine today. Decided to cancel my order when I found out a store 2p miles away had 2.

0 Likes
howard72
Journeyman
Options

How ironic on friday 13th ee let down loads of there customers with the worst pre order system ever for the samsung s20 ultra,Money taken and broken promises.......😔😡