Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE

(Topic created on: 11-11-2023 12:18 PM)
Dan565
Explorer
Options
Hi, a few weeks my battery said that it is was good, when I checked the battery and now it is says normal. I bought my phone two years and four months ago. Will my battery still be okay on normal?
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @Dan565. The Phone diagnostics hardware test on Samsung Members (Samsung Members > Support > Phone diagnostics > Battery status) will have the Battery status denoted as either Normal or Attention required.

Underneath Normal, it will likely read "Life: Good", whereas Attention required will show "Life: Weak."

What are you seeing under the Life category?

0 Likes
Dan565
Explorer
Options
Mine says "Life: Normal"
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Ah, I see. Are you able to upload a screenshot of the Hardware test results, please, @Dan565?

0 Likes
Dan565
Explorer
Options
Hi, here it is.Screenshot_20231111_131722_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Perfect, thanks. This shows that the Battery status has diminished ever so slightly, but this won't affect standard use of your S20 FE and is an excellent reading considering you have been using your phone for over two years. If it ever shows Action required (or words to that affect, based on possible future iterations of the test), this would be the prompt to arrange to have your battery replaced.

There's a brilliant guide about the battery here:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/galaxy-battery/care-and-maintenance/

Dan565
Explorer
Options
Thanks for the assist!