Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20FE charging issue

(Topic created on: 23-08-2022 02:48 PM)
Ggill999
Apprentice
Options

My Galaxy S20fe is not fast charging or even normal charging properly since update 22 August 2022. Note: fast charging is enabled and Samsung 25W charger is used. Problem started exactly after the update. 

23 REPLIES 23
resende1776
First Poster
Options

I got a new security update today (26 September). Let's see if the issue was fixed

0 Likes
Belix
First Poster
Options

Same happens to me, but today there is a new update hope it fix the issue.

0 Likes
Nophoneinporto
First Poster
Options
Nope, slow as - though not had long so thought it was just that the phone is generally ***** - Battery life rubbish, charge time slow since I got it compared to others - is that not just that it's a bad phone all round- hated it since I got it.
0 Likes
vmdoria
First Poster
Options

No updates from Samsung since late August.

Did anyone get any solution? Has anyone tried a hard reset? Maybe change the charger?

Fast Charging: Charging seems to behave normally. Mine needs about 52 minutes to go from 50 to 100%.

Fast Charging (wireless): Charging seems to behave normally. Mine needs about 1 hour and 22 minutes to go from 50 to 100%.

Super Fast Charging (25W): The phone indicates it takes 43 minutes to go from 50 to 100% and even charges quickly when the battery is nearing its end but stops at a random percentage far from a full charge. In this test, it didn't even go beyond 50%.

I repeated the test monitoring the charge with AccuBattery. Super Fast Charging actually starts faster, but after a while the charging current drops to negative values ​​(discharge, I believe). If you take the connector out and put it back in, charging takes place again until it drops again and the cycle is repeated. By doing so, I got a full charge for the battery.

0 Likes