Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 19-02-2020 04:05 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
Brad2607
Pioneer
Options

@SachikoT  @Sam_UK

Just got my pending deposit back from Klarna.

Thanks to the community team here on the forum for helping to get this sorted, much appreciated!

Hope everyone else gets a speedy resolution to any outstanding issues!

yamyam67
Pioneer
Options

@Kask thanks for pushing me to do it, much appreciated 

0 Likes
KasK
Apprentice
Options

@yamyam67 No worries, glad that I could be of assistance.

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Whilst not going through the upgrade programme myself myself  appreciate that the process  has been somewhat frustrating for many  with the issues involved, however seems that some of the problems are being resolved with the Community Moderators/Managers being of valuable assistance.  Know still disgruntled customers but staff will still be trying to  deal with issues.    Obviously most important issue is eensuring credit scores are not affected, obviously up to individuals whether they go ahead or not but whilst some not happy with brand  many are still interested  in the S20 Range.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Omega37
Apprentice
Options

Hoorah to Samsung conducted 50 searches on my credit throughout this period of absolute and utter garbage.

Still no update from yourselves no call or email suggesting any sort of resolution but a rather bulls*** message suggesting you are trying to do something.

But you are consistent in one thing chatting S***

Oh the ombudsmen has been contacted now. 

duvetcapeman
Apprentice
Options

The ombudsman's coming to get you

CosmicThomas
Journeyman
Options

So ive just got off the phone with samsung shop

Klarna gave me some vendor numbers and i gave them to samsung. They said on the phone that my order

has gone thru but couldnt give me a verification email other then the email from the call. I never got the email despite

giving 2 adresses so just gave up with a ticket number.

Both the Klarna numbers dont work on the samsung store to track the order.

So what do i do? Just pray that it gets dispatched as said and have to deal with it on the 8th if it doesnt?

0 Likes
AJ77
Explorer
Options

so declined numerous times ,even last night via site, downloaded edge today signed in this morning, didn't try purchase ultra out of stock, just tried again ultra in stock went to do purchase got excepted, everything went through ok, but no email.from klarna or samsung to confirm,money gone out of bank, so called samsung they said they could see my order but could take 24 hrs to get email 

anyone else's email take 24hrs to come? 

0 Likes
Lochaos
Pioneer
Options

I think it's laughable that I keep getting emails from Samsung asking me if I'm still interested in the S20, I friggin would be if I could of ordered one.

0 Likes
Rosieg
Pioneer
Options

Yes so have I it's ridiculous isn't it. I've even had an email from Klarna's website advertising using them to make any purchases!!! Would if I could!! Considering I've had numerous deposits taken, credit accepted three times but couldn't sign agreement and declined credit on the fourth it's laughable.. Not... 😡 admittedly had phone call yesterday from Klarna assuring me they would sort it quickly hmmm we shall see!

0 Likes