Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 17/02/20 11:44)
Michaelolah
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
SachikoT
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

PM-ed you, @SteveJWard

0 Likes
Matncharlie
Just Browsing
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@SachikoT

Hi sachikoT, please send me a pm too, still not been able to order, must have tried 10-15 times since launch, God knows what's happened to my credit score!!🤦🏽‍♂️ Thanks

0 Likes
SachikoT
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@Matncharlie Let's get you added to the list and sorted. I've sent a PM of what we need. ^SachikoT

Kjt57
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hi sachikoT also having problems, 2 uncompleted orders and 2 deposits on hold at the bank. Fed up with phone calls to try and sort it out. Now the ultra in grey I want to order is showing out of stock

0 Likes
Rees82
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

On hold at Klarna. Waited 18 places to be told it's not them you need to speak to because it's a credit account now not a loan account. 

The 0333 number is not the right one. 

0203 005 0833 is who I need to call 😡

0 Likes
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@Rees82 Are you getting them to cancel the order

0 Likes
Rees82
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
It never completed because the I sign was greyed out. So there's nothing to cancel...
Although try telling that to my bank account and credit report
0 Likes
NDiceman
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

My bank confirmed the 2x £119.05 but cant cancel as they are guaranteed payments.

0 Likes
Rees82
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Yeah. Yep 5-7 days it'll return apparently when it's not been collected. 😡
0 Likes
NDiceman
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

So long as they sort out my extra credit searches and I get the phone and I get the money cleared from my account I will be happier, but if they dont bye bye Samsung. 

I am vindictive so if that's the case no more Samsung ever!

Best be sorted, hope everyone gets a resolution. 

0 Likes
yamyam67
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Another day and I wonder who will be stepping up to rectify all the issues and put the consumer first Klarna or Samsung???....my bet is neither of them. What time is todays meeting between Samsung and Klarna Bank which is SUPPOSED to be happening today? Got a feeling nothing will come out of it.....at least they might get sandwiches

0 Likes
Dr_ic2
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@yamyam67 wrote:

Another day and I wonder who will be stepping up to rectify all the issues and put the consumer first Klarna or Samsung???....my bet is neither of them. What time is todays meeting between Samsung and Klarna Bank which is SUPPOSED to be happening today? Got a feeling nothing will come out of it.....at least they might get sandwiches

TBH, slightly dissapointed as its half way through the business day and i have heard nothing, got no emails about what is happening or phone calls, so i dont feel anything is any further forward and we still have many people impacted, with varying different issues and its radio silence from both Klana & Samsung...i mean, how hard is it to take ownership and rectify this debarcle?

Grzegorz79
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Chat klarna silent mails what I send also silent hehe they F***k us :smiling-face: 

0 Likes
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I was just about to call Klarna. I didn't realise there was a meeting planned for today, I guess I will wait it out a bit longer.

0 Likes
Grzegorz79
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I hope they erase this credit check because we have ***** situation 

0 Likes
H0v1s
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Update - no news here neither and I'm not going to look till tonight now.

I think the best is if someone gets contacted my Samaung Klarna with a resolution to notify everyone else on this forum, fingers crossed things will move today as promised. 

0 Likes
AidenC
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I recieved the below from Samsung Facebook account, they say the problem is fixed and for me to apply again, I think they are missing the point:

We're sorry to hear that. In regards to the payments you've made, these are refunded if the preorder isn't made successfully. We are aware of some issues impacting people with going through the Upgrade Programme. A fix has been implemented and you can use the ‘Sign the Agreement’ element of the Terms and Conditions. Once this has been done, you should be able to sign the agreement on any browser and as a part of Klarna’s standard credit application you need to review the Terms and Conditions of the agreement in its entirety by scrolling down to the very bottom. The “I sign the agreement” button will become available and you will then be able to proceed by clicking on that button. This will complete the credit agreement. Once the agreement has been signed, Samsung will then be able to create an order and issue the order confirmation email. ^AM

T0ny
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
If that’s their solution I’m cancelling my upgrade.
SteveJWard
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@AidenC wrote:

I recieved the below from Samsung Facebook account, they say the problem is fixed and for me to apply again, I think they are missing the point:

We're sorry to hear that. In regards to the payments you've made, these are refunded if the preorder isn't made successfully. We are aware of some issues impacting people with going through the Upgrade Programme. A fix has been implemented and you can use the ‘Sign the Agreement’ element of the Terms and Conditions. Once this has been done, you should be able to sign the agreement on any browser and as a part of Klarna’s standard credit application you need to review the Terms and Conditions of the agreement in its entirety by scrolling down to the very bottom. The “I sign the agreement” button will become available and you will then be able to proceed by clicking on that button. This will complete the credit agreement. Once the agreement has been signed, Samsung will then be able to create an order and issue the order confirmation email. ^AM

Hi @AidenC, I do sincerely hope that was sent by someone not fully in the loop because its no help at all for those with decimated credit records and just generally isn't acceptable in any way as an apology. Given the disjointed communications we have received so far, I for one am not be prepared to beta test the process,  so much more effort required on their part is required before I will re-engage.

yamyam67
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Wow Samsung you are unbelievable and you've missed the point by million miles, I'm angry beyond belief if thats thr best you've got. You dont seem to have grasped the point .... there are thousands of upgrade customers who have been refused the ability to upgrade, obliterated credit scores and all you haven't got the stage to even make a payment...you are really are a joke, no wonder Apple have become the worlds biggest phone company....utter rubbish

Dr_ic2
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@yamyam67 wrote:

Wow Samsung you are unbelievable and you've missed the point by million miles, I'm angry beyond belief if thats thr best you've got. You dont seem to have grasped the point .... there are thousands of upgrade customers who have been refused the ability to upgrade, obliterated credit scores and all you haven't got the stage to even make a payment...you are really are a joke, no wonder Apple have become the worlds biggest phone company....utter rubbish

Or they have signed, got the Klana paperwork but NO Samsung confirmation email...how many times does this have to be said to make someone sit up and take notice and say I will TAKE ownership of this. I dont want to go through the process again because as much as I like living on the edge and wearing shorts in Winter, i dont want more money taken as I dont know whats happening with the original order...you really could not make this stuff up, a case study in NOT how to manage customer relations :face-with-rolling-eyes:

0 Likes