Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 14-02-2020 03:51 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options
That's the same situation as me then, I just made sure the merchant number and Klarna order number were added to the Samsung Call Ticket and it was passed to the Samsung finance dept for investigation. Since that was done I've been getting SMS messages and the situation has now been resolved.
0 Likes
alanp3uk
Apprentice
Options

Just received email from klarna that they have issued a fix for the deposit payment without orders going through and the deposits will be in my bank in a couple days 

0 Likes
Sween20
Journeyman
Options

I was in the same boat.  No matter how hard or what method I tried, I couldn't scroll down to activate the signature bar at the bottom of the screen.  I had the deposit earmarked in my account and a confirmation email from Klarna about the DD.  Earlier today the deposit disappeared from pending.  Seems that if you didn't get to sign the T & C page at the end by clicking the bar, no order was created.  I have now gone in to order again and it has gone through.  As part of the process, this time it said that as you are an existing customer, shall we use the same bank account for the DD?   I made sure I used Edge on Windows 10 as my browser with no Adblock even though I normally use Firefox with it's better protections.  Suspect that may have been part of the problem.  The interface for the Klarna employment and personal details was simpler in Edge and worked better.  This time the order was acknowledged and the Samsung and Klarna emails came through instantaneously.

SteveJWard
Explorer
Options

@Sween20 wrote:

...  The interface for the Klarna employment and personal details was simpler in Edge and worked better.  This time the order was acknowledged and the Samsung and Klarna emails came through instantaneously.

What cruel irony it will be, if after all the talk of increased integration between Samsung and Google at the launch event, that the least compatible browser for the upgrade is Chrome...

AdamCollins
Navigator
Options

@sammyh25 How do you make a missing order ticket, as when I called they never mentioned tha

0 Likes
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options
I said that I wanted my complaint officially recorded and would like a call reference number so I could call back and each agent could read the ticket and know what was going. It was the call agent, or whoever she spoke to, that said the ticket would be sent to Finance for investigation.
0 Likes
Fra_T
First Poster
Options

Having the same bother, couldn't sign the agreement.

On my 2nd attempt I realised resizing the browser window made the agreement appear in a smaller rectangular box and not the entire window, then scrolling to the bottom again let me sign the agreement, although it tells me the order was unsuccessful anyways

Tried again, same thing

That was using Firefox

I'll try again tomorrow using Edge I guess

Lets see how many deposits they take!

0 Likes
Robbiej1
Student
Options

In chrome and IE all I get is "sorry something went wrong. Please try other payment methods". On my phone I get as far as the sign agreement but as everyone has witnessed cannot sign. To get to that point though you pay another deposit. It's an absolute shambles. Had issues last upgrading, but hey they don't care as people will still order, just so frustrating!!!!

0 Likes
H0v1s
Explorer
Options

Same problem tried to upgrade to S20 received Direct Debit confirmation from Klarna just nothing from Samsung.

After 2 days of phoning Samsung and them saying they know and will sort it within 24 hours, today they have told me to phone Klarna which i have and they said they will get back to me in 2 working days regarding this.

What a massive *****-up again Samsung, why spend so much on development and advertising if you can't get a phone.

They have advised to go through the process again to upgrade with no guarantee it's going to work this time as they are still having issues.

Does anyone know where i can complain to Samsung?

Looks like the Iphone 11 for me now, my wife upgraded on release date with no issues so frustating Samsung

0 Likes
Dr_ic2
Navigator
Options

@H0v1s wrote:

Does anyone know where i can complain to Samsung?

Complain to the CEO, I just have, now whether it gets any action, i dont know buit it cannot hurt?

https://contactus.samsung.com/customer/contactus/formmail/mail/MailQuestionGeneralNew.jsp?siteId=594...