Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Ultra 5G Restarting and resetting when locked

(Topic created on: 10-05-2021 06:30 AM)
Georgi Kamenov
First Poster
Options

Hello i've recently bought a second-hand S20 Ultra 5G. Up untill recently the phone had no issues or no noticeable ones at least, that is when in the last couple of months it started restarting and resetting only when i lock the phone or it falls asleep to say so. Any help would be appreciated! Ive tried factory resetting it couple of times, safe mode, resetting app preferences, clearing system cache and yeah. While using the phone it never crashes or restarts even after hours of usage like gaming or watching videos. Other things to note - after resetting and restarting when i open Device care it shows for each day a random number of apps which differ by the day have issues. Also the phones battery drains fast when this issue occurs and managed to see that when the process of shutdown was about to happen while i coincidentally tried to wake it up i saw the UI freeze and bog down.

2 REPLIES 2
George1988
Voyager
Options
Can you go to the place you bought the phone from, and explain the situation?
To be honest, I don't buy a second hand phones or any other devices for the same exact reason
0 Likes
Ed Malinka
First Poster
Options

it's problen is avaliable for that model.now i'm seeking information about it ,or finding solution to solve the problem 

0 Likes