Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Ultra 5G and Android 13 update.

(Topic created on: 13-06-2023 06:23 PM)
karl fish
Journeyman
Options

Hi All.

Has any member got an S20 Ultra 5G on EE network and has got the latest Android 13 and One Ui 5.0 yet?

Cheers.

Karl.

4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@karl fish: Updates are rolled out in batches, and may reach some customers sooner than others. If you head to Settings > Software update > Auto download over Wi-Fi, then you will be set up to receive the update as and when it is made available in your region. 

If you have access to a home computer, then you can also try downloading the update using Smart Switch. To begin with, please follow the link below, and click on 'How Do I Get Smart Switch On My PC or Mac' to download the relevant version

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-backup-my-smartphone-to-my-pc-or-mac/

Once installed, open Smart Switch, connect your S20 Ultra using the USB cable that came packaged with the device, and look for an update prompt on the landing page, next to your device details. I hope this helps. 

Slothtamerv2
Pathfinder
Options
I received this one ui 5.1 in March on ee in uk but I'm s20fe 5g, you should of had it by now. Just Googled it it was out march time so april latest
0 Likes
karl fish
Journeyman
Options

Just found out my S20 ultra 5g i was sold is not a UK version.

So that's probably why i have not had or cannot download the update to Android 13.

0 Likes
Albert 3
First Poster
Options

Hello Karl 

My Samsung S20 Ultra 5G has failed to update the android, its still on android 11, what I can do?

0 Likes