Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 having problem USB connected / disconnected after connecting the Headset

(Topic created on: 31-12-2021 02:52 PM)
AyoubOuarti
Journeyman
Options

My S20 is having a problem with my Headset original AKG, the phone can't recognize the headset, and the notification  USB connected/disconnected is always in the notification bar within a loop. I checked the AKG headset with another phone and they are working, also my phone can charge without any issue, also I cleaned up the USB type c port in the phone all is good.
any Ideas?

18 REPLIES 18
edi783
First Poster
Options
Same here...
0 Likes
Eddie91
First Poster
Options

Same here. Still the same problem with S23 ultra and Samasung wired headphone

0 Likes
Members_CluGdsn
First Poster
Options

The problem that nobody seems to want to mention is that the actual physical port in the phone might be damaged. I find a lot of free play in my plug socket and I am not sure how those tiny contacts are not supposed to short out when I wiggle the plug. 

0 Likes
yibunyong
First Poster
Options

all abit different depend android version on my Note 10+ lastest version Setting > Google > Setting for google apps > Search, Assistant and Voice > Voice > Allow wired headset requests with device locked [ On ]

0 Likes
leonomis
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. S10 with akg headphones usb type-c.
I have tried all @AndrewL suggestions (thank you) and none of them seems to work.

Still waiting for a solution.

0 Likes
Members_8RqWek5
First Poster
Options

Also here to report the same problem on my s10 with AKG headphones. Weird because they've been working fine so far. 

0 Likes
Gabriel Pépe
First Poster
Options

Can relate. I used a KZ ZSN PRO in my A02 last year but it broke, I got another one six months after, the same model, but it doesn't work as it should, I got some software problem that disconnects the phone just by touching the plug. It works fine in my computer, in my friend's S20 and I also have two other wired headphones (one USB C and one P2), both working fine in my computer and the smartphone, but when it comes to the KZ it simply doesn't work. What upsets me is that one is the best headphone I've ever used, and Samsung is giving me trouble to use it properly. I don't care anymore, anyway I'll replace it to something with less bloatware, just wanted to note down one of the several issues this company ignores.

0 Likes
Khlevinskyy
First Poster
Options

Solved! Menu - developer options - media - disable USB audio routing - turn off

0 Likes
Bitycoon
First Poster
Options

I have try it, it does not work.

0 Likes