Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 fe low battery life

(Topic created on: 12-05-2022 11:24 AM)
TittyErs
Student
Options
Hi everyone, about 3 days ago I bought my Galaxy S20 f and I noticed that the battery bar life is much shorter than the mobiles I have had in the past. I wanted to kindly ask if you also have a battery life similar to mine or if my phone is damaged or has problems.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If the phone is new. Its going through a battery conditioning cycle where its learning your usage patterns.
After a week or two it should settle down and battery will get more stable
Milly_tukz
First Poster
Options
Samsung galaxy air buds live not connecting to my S10+ .I just opened the new box now . .they are fully changed but not connecting to my s10+ .. any advice please
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Milly_tukz: Please make sure that both Buds are securely placed in their respective slots in the charging case, then close the lid and open it again within Bluetooth range of your Galaxy S10. The Buds will automatically enter pairing mode, and a pop up notification should appear at the bottom of the screen. Tap 'Connect' via the pop up notification and you should be good to go. If you currently have another device paired to your S10+ via Bluetooth, please disconnect it before attempting the steps above. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Look at the numbers in the graph too, while it doesn't really make sense to have 200% it is hitting 100% in height.
0 Likes