Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent firmware has phone restarting randomly and freezing

(Topic created on: 08-01-2023 10:13 AM)
NHPIXELSPHOTOGRAPHY
Pathfinder
Options
Has any other s20fe owners had their device randomly freezing or shutting down/rebooting. I have also noticed the device is warner than normal.

Note update was Dec 1 2022

0 Likes
29 REPLIES 29
NHPIXELSPHOTOGRAPHY
Pathfinder
Options
Have just sent error reports fingers crossed.Screenshot_20230112_193547_Samsung Members_1000024244_1673552155.jpg
0 Likes
NHPIXELSPHOTOGRAPHY
Pathfinder
Options
Another report saying about frozen or restart yet on this screen it doesn't show that it has been turned off or restarted?????Screenshot_20230113_101455_Device care_1000024288_1673604895.jpg
0 Likes
Jonesy1
Pioneer
Options
My S21 ultra has been doing it since the 22nd of November when I updated to android 13. Nothing has worked to fix the issue. Had the door stop repair guy yesterday and he replaced to motherboard saying they are getting lots of these currently. So far so good 👍🏼
NHPIXELSPHOTOGRAPHY
Pathfinder
Options
How long does the process take?
0 Likes
Jonesy1
Pioneer
Options
The service was fantastic, came to my door and did the repair on the drive. Took 45 minutes maximum
NHPIXELSPHOTOGRAPHY
Pathfinder
Options
Data loss reset? Or pre back up required? Warranty?
0 Likes
NHPIXELSPHOTOGRAPHY
Pathfinder
Options
I think I may have found a solution what it is went through every single app which was a bit tedious and cleared all the cash and data makes sure that everything is backed up obviously beforehand but it appears to have done the trick no further issues now as mentioned above.
0 Likes
Miimz
First Poster
Options
I had a doorstop repair tech turnup, he did diagnostics and monitored the phone for 15 mins...because it didn't happen whilst he had it, he said he's not able to do anything..

I have an s22 256gb..the phone has no reason as to why or when it will restart .. I've tried EVERYTHING...EVEN HAD EE Samsung authorised repair in Watford do a software update, and even they acknowledged it happened whilst in their possession...

I'm done with Samsung..

£800 phone and it can't stay on the day without rebooting at the most awkward times.
0 Likes
Members_vgmFPe5
Student
Options

Hello All, Did anyone find a fix for this? My S20 Ultra has just been playing up. Off and on charge, in safe mode and even tried a factory reset.

0 Likes
NHPIXELSPHOTOGRAPHY
Pathfinder
Options
I sent a error report twice and there was a recent patch all seem OK on s20fe