Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with the Upgrade Programme

(Topic created on: 28-06-2021 10:20 AM)
Andyl73
Apprentice
Options

Has anyone every had problems with the upgrade site such that after confirming eligibility, choosing your new phone, the basket remains empty and you are unable to complete the upgrade?

I bought an S20+ last year and my upgrade window is open,  I enter the agreement number, and am confirmed eligible, I have selected a S21 Ultra upgrade, comfirmed the condition of the S20+, but then the basket is empty and I cannot purchase.

I've logged a ticket with Samsung shop support, but after over a week of waiting, have still not had a resolution to the problem.  Am I unlucky, or are others having similar problems? 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I might be completely wrong here but doesn't it have to be the equivalent phone so in this case the s21 plus? Could be completely wrong just a thought.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Andyl73: I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble upgrading your handset. From what I can gather you are eligible to upgrade to any S series handset after 12 monthly payments, so this shouldn't be an issue, however it may be worth trying to add an S21+ to your basket just to see if you're able to proceed. For further guidance, please reach out to the Upgrade Team at helpdesk@samsungrecycle.co.uk and an advisor will be able to clarify this for you. 

0 Likes
Ebo66
First Poster
Options

Why are you saying you can only upgrade on the S series, the Upgrade Programme clearly describes you can upgrade to the Latest Galaxy,! My upgrade window is open, I have the s20 ultra but want the ne z flip 3 but my only options are the S21! I don't want the s21 not much difference to my s20 and the flip is the latest galaxy. Needs sorting Samsung!

0 Likes