Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One ui 5.0 beta

(Topic created on: 20-05-2022 01:37 PM)
jwolfmanf
Apprentice
Options
So I went out and bought a higher end samsung phone specifically thinking "samsung a big brand will try be one of the first to release the beta of android 13" yet we still have no word on when the beta will start, when is somebody actually going to give some details on the beta, me and alot of others are waiting.
6 REPLIES 6
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
What's the use of bringing out new versions when they can't sort out the camera or its focus problems on the s20 ultra and s22 ultra

Any way read this about your question

https://www.phonearena.com/android-13-release-date-features-news-compatible-devices
jwolfmanf
Apprentice
Options
The camera issue on the ultras is more than likely software related, the beta would be a good time to implement a fix considering both phones will get the update
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
Hopefully cheers
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@jwolfmanf  The link @leicesterMan  provided gives you the information you need, pixel Devices will always be the first in line.  Need to await further information from Samsung and perhaps not the immediate priority for everyone.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

jwolfmanf
Apprentice
Options
No we all knew the pixels would be first, both them and android are under the alphabet umbrella, I like the Samsung brand alot, more so than Google, but I also like providing feedback on new software, as do many others, I'm swaying more towards samsung as a brand atm, but I like many are waiting to test the new software, my one debate with samsung, is they don't give timetables for tests, it's less the release and more the not knowing when
0 Likes
Krisalex79
Helping Hand
Options

I do not want to receive One UI 5.0 beta update. I prefer to go along with one ui 4.1 and its updstes until late october when the "supposed to be final and stable" will be released. I did not paid and did not signed up to be Samsung's guinea pig to test their work not done well on me to see what issues they can get away without fixing. 

The FACT that i PRETEND to believe you, DOES NOT mean i actually believe you.
0 Likes