Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not on the S20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 05-09-2022 08:14 AM)
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options

Why on earth isn't this shown in my S20 Ultra settings?
This screenshot is taken on my A53 5G. My S20 Ultra is up to date with its software but it's not there! Is it because Samsung doesn't want me to run a camera diagnostic test on the Ultra because it will me tell me the camera is not right? Thanks to a software update a couple of times back!
22 REPLIES 22
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
Samsung need to fix the focus on the Samsung galaxy s20 ultra
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
I've got it on my Samsung galaxy s20 ultraScreenshot_20220905_023219_176447_1662341539.jpg
zimma71
Voyager
Options
Snap a32 5 g camera aint no good now .
Solution
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi @Bigtasty65,

If you want to run the Diagnostics, you can also do it via the Samsung Members app.

Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Odd why it's not on mine?? I've got upto date software on it. Unless it's something to do with being a carrier phone (3) possibly?
0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Thanks, just had time to check now and you're right. I'll give it a run later when I've time 👍🏻
Midge123
Voyager
Options
Hi it's on my s20 ultra
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
I'm still not sure why it's not showing up as I'm on the latest software when I do a check. However Neo001 is right to say that the Diagnostics feature is available in the Samsung Members app. I didn't have chance to run it today being too busy. So I'll do it tomorrow. How is the camera on your S20 Ultra, any focusing issue?
0 Likes
Solution
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, try clearing the device care's app storage data in the apps settings that should fix your issue.