Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Klarna declining upgrade request

(Topic created on: 14-01-2021 09:42 PM)
GotNoJams
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I've been trying to upgrade to the new S21 Ultra but I keep getting declined by Klarna. This wasn't an issue when I first applied last year, what's the point of getting into this program if I can't even upgrade? Does anyone have any advice? Thanks in advance.

34 REPLIES 34
David Searle
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have also been declined by Klarna for Samsung upgrade lounge pre-order of Galaxy S21, despite the monthly repayment amount being less than my current monthly payment, no missed payments on my record and very good credit score. This has left a hard search on my credit file which is very unsettling as we are trying to prepare for a mortgage. I don't wish to risk another Klarna application and won't use the Upgrade Lounge again but as it seems the root of this is a system error I do wish for the hard search to be removed from my file. Please send details of how to sort this out. Thank you.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@David Searle: Sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. For further assistance with your credit score, please reach out to Klarna directly on 0808 189 3333 (freephone), where an advisor will be able to look into this for you. 

0 Likes
animattion
Apprentice
Options

Do none of you moderators ever read these properly??

Can you not see we have all spoken to Samsung and Klarna further and still nothing gets sorted??

Another moderator messaged me privately over a week ago took all my details and said someone from Samsung will be in touch.

Surprise surprise I still haven't been contacted by anyone. Your organisation is an actual joke. Never had this type of issue with Apple

mattdb
Explorer
Options

Hi im also having the same problem evey time intry to pre order the fold 3,it pops up sorry you can't use klarna until samsung fixes this problem (they probably won't) im going to stop using the upgrade program.

0 Likes
Members_zAgfGIQ
Student
Options

Did anyone ever get this sorted? Just been declined as well. 

0 Likes