I've recently got a S20 5G phone and am trying Samsung's Email App to access my 3 Gmail addresses. My previous email client was great, but its development has stopped so its creaking. I have 3 queries:
(1) I can't find anything like a detailed user manual for Samsung's Email client. Is there anything ? I'd like to read up on it.
(2) If I delete any Gmail that's arrived in my phone's Samsung Email App, it also deletes that email(s) from my PC, that is it deletes it from native Gmail running on my PC. My previous email client gave the default option of "delete emails from phone but retain them on the PC / server".
(3) I am aged 70 and my eyesight has seen better days. I appreciate I can change the font size for messages I create on my S20 using Samsung Email. But I'd like to change the font size and colour (if possible) of the Inbox listing where messages are listed.
Any tips or fixes would be much appreciated.
Solved! Go to Solution.
For the 1st question, I googled a bit and found a short article from Samsung.
For the 3rd question, I did not find any setting in the email app to change the font size / colour. However, following 2 options are available -
1. Increase the font size in Phone Settings > Display > Font size and style. This will increase the font size of everything on your phone.
2. Phone Settings > Accessibility > Visibility enhancements > Magnification. However, this may require some getting used to the maginifaction window (multiple window size options are available).
Hi Big Cheese, Thank you, most kind.