Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email app not syncing

(Topic created on: 27-09-2021 07:32 PM)
Surealunreal
Explorer
Options
Since Friday 24 th of September 2021, I have received no new emails via the the Samsung Galaxy S20 email app, I can't believe this has not been flagged by Samsung themselves, as I have found out myself this is a problem that a lot of people are facing and a permanent solution has not been found, only a temporary solution.

Any help would be greatly appreciated 
11 REPLIES 11
SarahNW6
First Poster
Options
Hi, what is the temporary solution please as I am unable to access emails too and need info for work. Thanks!
0 Likes
Ashb86
Journeyman
Options
Un install and re install the app seems to fix the issue
0 Likes
Mikeoscar54
First Poster
Options
My emails aren't syncing since Friday either and I can't uninstall and reinstall a built in app as suggested above. It's 3 days now. I have to sign in on outlook on line to see my emails.
0 Likes
Surealunreal
Explorer
Options
Me too Mike, it's clearly something Samsung should be looking into, I have a number of the help sites emails with no joy, and searched the Internet for days with no permanent solution in sight, luckily the emails can still seen via Outlook, bit that's not the point
0 Likes
Mikeoscar54
First Poster
Options
I was just about to delete the cache...have you tried that sureal?
0 Likes
Surealunreal
Explorer
Options
Yeah mate no good unfortunately but thanks
0 Likes
Mikeoscar54
First Poster
Options
I see you can't delete data on the app...but that's probably not the solution either.😕
0 Likes
Cj_chels
Apprentice
Options
Mine is the same no emails since the 24th Sept. If you uninstall will I lose all my read and important emails I have?
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
No. They're on the server. By removing it off the phone it's just removing... not deleting account.
0 Likes