Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing date/time on photo's

(Topic created on: 19-05-2021 02:46 PM)
meganjayne
Student
Options
Hi,
Is there a way to change the date and time of a photo? I backed up everything to the onedrive after the samsung cloud was no longer in use. I stopped paying for the one drive recently and decided to put everything on an SD card instead. But when I've done that a few hundred photo's have all changed the date/time as to when they were backed up, but at the same time thousands have kept their original dates and it's driving me insane! Please is there a way to remedy this at all? 
Thank you
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Kris G
Voyager
Options

phone shows you only one date, a PC will show you creation, modification, recent access, and more than that, from which creation date will not change....unless the files got copied or edited and 'saved as';

anyway, with a PC you can remove all attributes or change them, and that is what you want to do

Huawei P8, Mate10Pro, P40Pro;
Samsung S20Ultra;
Xiaomi MiNote10;
MKS22Ultra
Pathfinder
Options
Unless you have renamed the files yourself, Samsung camera takes the photos and saves with date and time in the file name. So sorting by name should work fine.
If you want to see date taken then need to open images on computer.
If you want to change those details in bulk for all images then Adobe lightroom will be handy.
0 Likes