Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 01-03-2020 11:28 AM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
Daisenberg
Explorer
Options

@Lembo wrote:

I ordered on the first day and got declined. 

Tried another browser which worked not knowing that the 'declined' went through. Had to cancel one of the orders.

Got an apology as they took two deposits. 

Mines now preparing to be dispatched from yesterday 😃

Hi @Lembo  does your order say preparing for dispatch when you go to your My Account orders page?  Mine still says Order Placed and I ordered on 15th Feb.  Also, the email confirmation saying shipped by 9th but the My Account page says the 10th..

0 Likes
Lembo
Navigator
Options

20200301_101916.jpg

@Daisenberg wrote:

@@

Hi @Lembo  does your order say preparing for dispatch when you go to your My Account orders page?  Mine still says Order Placed and I ordered on 15th Feb.  Also, the email confirmation saying shipped by 9th but the My Account page says the 10th..

Daisenberg
Explorer
Options

@Lembo wrote:

20200301_101916.jpg

@Daisenberg wrote:

@@

Thanks for that.  Possibly due to my order being placed after yours (as yours was the 12th Feb). 

Kjt57
Navigator
Options

Just checked my order and it says

"Shipping Requested"............for the phone

"Preparing Dispatch"...... for the case

"order placed"........ for the upgrade pack

Saxacat
Voyager
Options

I placed my order on the 12th and its status changed yesterday to 'Shipping Requested'. However, I also ordered a LED case on the 14th and the status for that has been 'Preparing Despatch' for a week now!

0 Likes
auromgil
Apprentice
Options

I have been trying to upgrade since release day, and haven't been able to yet. Both Samsung and Klarna keep telling me to talk to the other party, and I am about to give up. I never get past the Klarna application but,it always ends up saying that something went wrong, it doesn't even say my application has been declined.

Any help on this? It is getting extremely tiring and I'm starting to think it is not worth all the hassle. Thanks

Desire400
Explorer
Options
I cannot upgrade still over 2 weeks of trying.

Klarna and Samsung should be embarrassed of this dog s*it of a service.
0 Likes
Desire400
Explorer
Options
anyone have the email address of the CEO i am going to keep emailing him regarding this
0 Likes
Dpx
Pioneer
Options

I completely understand your frustration but I don't think that will help you. Plus, I think users commented earlier on in this thread that emails to the CEO were being diverted due to the amount being received. 

How far are you able to get through the application?

I imagine you've tried clearing your browser cache and using a different device to place an order?

0 Likes
Desire400
Explorer
Options
Tried everything mate.

Takes me all the way to the Klarna application enter my DOB salary etc and then bang declines my application.
Clearly a fault was I tried to do this with a brand spanking new application and guess what it worked. I cancelled the application before paying a deposit etc
0 Likes