Support

Open search

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

Highlighted
Apprentice

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
Highlighted

I'm bailing out first thing tomorrow, I've had enough. No phone call from Samsung today so, as far as I know, no order to cancel with them. Just going to get Klarna to refund and cancel their DD. Historically poor customer service from these companies.

Highlighted

@Dr_ic2 my one from last thursday has that welcome thing on the app but she still said it didnt go through, I was expecting a call from Klarna today, not samsung tbh.. I dont want to reorder until the other one is cancelled and I might wait for the ultra to restock anyway

Highlighted
Community Manager

@Dr_ic2, I'll try and connect the dots between the Samsung Shop and Klarna and get you an update. 

^SachikoT

Highlighted

@SachikoT wrote:

@Dr_ic2, I'll try and connect the dots between the Samsung Shop and Klarna and get you an update. 

^SachikoT

Much appreciated :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type::thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

Highlighted

@SachikoT  can you do the same for me, so I dont have to ring Klarna. Cheers.

Highlighted

Yep me been a div

Highlighted

Good luck claiming your buds with all these failed attempts and no records of sales going around

Highlighted

I dont want a call back from Klarna I'm out, I'm going to pay off what owe on my S10+ tomorrow and trade in for an iPhone 11 pro...Samsung and Crapna can kiss my hairy a**

Highlighted

Well don't I wish I had read these posts before trying to order!

Highlighted

@ColinBailey  what's happened?

Top Liked Authors