Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is a SIM card inside but my phone doesn't connect network. My SIM card is working on other phones. I did factory reset, N

(Topic created on: 22-07-2021 04:27 PM)
Alisher Buyuk
Apprentice
Options

Screenshot_20210723-002106_One UI Home.jpg

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Who is your carrier?
0 Likes
Alisher Buyuk
Apprentice
Options

I use KT provider.  Phone model Galaxy S10 5G

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

It's possibly a card reader problem so needs to be examined and repaired professionally.

0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
If your phone was 2nd hand you may also just want to double check that your imei serial number isn't blacklisted too.
0 Likes
Alisher Buyuk
Apprentice
Options

Maybe I will change Simcard tray (holder) to fix that problem. I will try

0 Likes
Alisher Buyuk
Apprentice
Options

How to unlock IMEI if it's in blacklist? 

0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
If your imei is blacklisted then you have no chance removing that blacklist. If your imei is blacklisted then your phone has been reported lost or stolen and is now barred from service. Only the original owner can get that bar lifted. This is all from a UK user perspective but I would imagine its similar for other countries too.

People do this to do insurance fraud.

If you purchased your phone from a reputable second hand store and have the receipt then you should be able to get a refund.
0 Likes
Alisher Buyuk
Apprentice
Options

Thanks. I bought it without boxes from second hand store maybe tmrw I will return it to the store. 

Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I'm sure you will be okay especially as you bought it from a second hand store and I'm guessing you have the receipt. The situation would have been worse if this was a private sale with a stranger who can just go off the grid completely.

Best of luck with your situation. Your carrier should be able to confirm if your imei is blacklisted too.
0 Likes