Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Galaxy S10 Upgrade Program

(Topic created on: 21-02-2019 09:09 PM)
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

I've had the email prompting me to login to my upgrade program today to select the S10 model i want to go with.  I fully expect this won't go live until after the launch at 7pm UK time tonight.  However the only web address I can find for the upgrade program comes back with invalid loan number and/or surname when I try to login.  I was just trying to get ahead of the game and check all was working before going for the upgrade later tonight.

Can anyone advise what the correct link is for the UK Galaxy mobile upgrade program?  Can you also check if you get similar errors when trying to login, or is it just me?

Thanks.

345 REPLIES 345
Krilmor
Journeyman
Options

I kind of agree, only other things that would make me doubt are

A samsung shop person on the phone (just a central person im sure) told me its for new people only.

Also... i went through as if to buy it as a new customer and it came up in a tick box to select. Just wondering if it done that when you upgraded? Not done mine yet as not sure

0 Likes
Astrates
Pioneer
Options

I can only imagine the weight of complaints would likely mean we should end up seeing them for upgrade members too

0 Likes
Remmiz
Explorer
Options

@Neilistic wrote:

Why on the right at the end does it say "Upgrade your handset every 24 months"?

Its every 12 rightCapture.JPG

Did you get to the bottom of this please? When I upgraded mine, I didn't notice it, but a friend has had the same as you and I'm a bit concerned!

0 Likes
stvapuk
Pioneer
Options

the contracts are always 24 months, but after 12 you get a new phone, then send your old phone in and that hopefully depending on lack of damage, pays for the final year, and repeat....

Current phone : S22 Ultra 512gb / S10plus 1tb / iPhone 14 Pro Max 512gb
Returning Phone: S22 Ultra 512gd
Remmiz
Explorer
Options

Thank you for replying. This is my third upgrade on the programme, but I don't recall seeing that before. Do we know for definite that we will be able to upgrade again next year? 

0 Likes
Krilmor
Journeyman
Options

It does say they can cancel the option to upgrade at any time.

Wonder if it says 24 as they cant gurantee 12 anymore

0 Likes
Astrates
Pioneer
Options
Theyve always had the clause for cancelling at any time so no change there.
0 Likes
PedroJacinto
First Poster
Options

just confirmed with Chat. earbuds are only for new cx

0 Likes
PedroJacinto
First Poster
Options
So whats really the advantage of being an upgrade member?
0 Likes
Zandíí
Explorer
Options
But we are taking out new contracts so new customer??
0 Likes