Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Certain Apps no longer working

(Topic created on: 22-03-2021 11:21 PM)
Garrett 48
Student
Options

Hi,

Within the last few hours, some of my apps (including my bank app) have stopped working. Not all apps, only some - others continue to work perfectly.

I havent changed any individual permissions, my phone's software is up to date, and I'm running Norton 360, which didn't find any problems. I also ran Device Care and again, no issues found.

I've tried uninstalling a couple of the apps, then reinstalling them, but they still work launch, when I try to open them.

I've also tried turning the phone off, then back on.

Can anyone please suggest a solution for this problem?

Many thanks

276 REPLIES 276
mariefitz
Student
Options
am having the same problems with my galaxy a71. updated yesterday I thinking
blueboy123
Student
Options
hope they can do something about it its driving me mad
andi9691
Student
Options
worked... thanks 😊
Yasmine
Explorer
Options
I see. Please go to settings > Apps > Show system apps > Android System Webview, click on this app and then, uninstall updates. ^Alex
0 Likes
Bazzadoon
Student
Options
Remove android system webview update,  you can't remove app but the update causes all online apps to crash
0 Likes
mariefitz
Student
Options
thank you
Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options
Anyone having problems UK just updated the phone and nothing seems to work Google soon as I go to type it throws me off with Google no responding same with my apps I've updated all the apps etc restarted the phone all that 
jsmith91
Apprentice
Options
go to play store and search android webview and uninstall it. it's been happening to a lot of people tonight!! hope this helps
Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options
sorry I have just found it thank you it worked
0 Likes