Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Certain Apps no longer working

(Topic created on: 22-03-2021 11:03 PM)
Garrett 48
Student
Options

Hi,

Within the last few hours, some of my apps (including my bank app) have stopped working. Not all apps, only some - others continue to work perfectly.

I havent changed any individual permissions, my phone's software is up to date, and I'm running Norton 360, which didn't find any problems. I also ran Device Care and again, no issues found.

I've tried uninstalling a couple of the apps, then reinstalling them, but they still work launch, when I try to open them.

I've also tried turning the phone off, then back on.

Can anyone please suggest a solution for this problem?

Many thanks

276 REPLIES 276
KTMWorld
First Poster
Options
Thanks....worked on my S10. Samsung better catch a quick wake up
0 Likes
dangeroustaco
First Poster
Options

Edit with Solution: JamesCKelsall's posted link fixed the issue! I suggest people try that out. Didn't see that thread when searching. And hopefully they come out with an update soon.

Original Post: I haven't had any issues on my S10 since I got it years ago. I updated to UI 3.1 a couple of days ago without issues, but all of the sudden I'm having app crashes and things not opening. This started today. Currently Gmail, Pokegenie, My Verizon, and a couple of other apps just immediately crash while opening. Also some things in the setting like Software Update don't do anything when clicked on. Anyone else having issues? I'd think it was incompatible apps with the update, but some of these worked fine the past couple of days after updating, and it's such a myriad of things that aren't related that are having issues. I've tried restarting, force closing, and everything else I can think of. I'm not resetting the phone.

jojo17uk
First Poster
Options
my phone is doing the same since the update
Westielle
Apprentice
Options
I'm also having the same issue out of nowhere apps will open but immediately crash since updating my S8
0 Likes
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
blueboy123
Student
Options
I been having the same problems also keeps crashing
0 Likes