Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung Note Ultra 20 5G Restarting Issues

(Topic created on: 01-09-2021 01:37 AM)
Rachelle
Apprentice
Options

My phone is restarting by itself multiple times throughout the day. I made no changes to settings. Just started doing that today. I use my phone for work so when it restarts randomly I lose everything I was just doing. Anyone experience this and know how to resolve it. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
that's a sign that either Android or a critical component of it is crashing repeatedly. Take a look in device care for any reports of crashing apps and uninstall any culprit if you can. make sure that all app and system updates have been applied to avoid crashes and instability.

clearing cache is the 2nd option. the 3rd and most drastic is a factory reset but you will lose anything you have not backed up to PC, cloud or external media if you do that. should none of these work you need a potential hardware issue repaired.
Solution
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
Also check which app was last installed, happened to me, and I deleted an app, and it was back to normal
Rachelle
Apprentice
Options

It ended up being The Ring app. After uninstall my phone stopped restarting by itself. So weird. Thank you!

0 Likes
Solution
Rachelle
Apprentice
Options

It ended up being The Ring app. Once I uninstalled that app my phone was back to normal. So weird. Thank you!

0 Likes