Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opening on last app

(Topic created on: 12-09-2021 09:13 PM)
IvamM18
Student
Options

Is there a way to open my phone without it being on the last app, its kinda annoying.

4 REPLIES 4
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
You could come out the app, or close it off before locking your phone. That way when you unlock your phone it will be on your home screen.
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
I understand what you mean, but I do actually believe there is a way! Try looking in settings to see, if there is an option for this. If not, I would definitely say try downloading the Good Lock app from the Galaxy Store, to see if you can find what you are looking for, as well as search for tutorials from reliable websites/sources online. Hope this helps! 😁
AndrewL
Options

@IvamM18: The phone will always unlock to the point at which you left it, therefore I'd recommend a quick tap on the Home button via the Navigation Bar before locking your device. 

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I actually like the way the phone manages ram so well that when I unlock my phone it goes back to where I left Off so I can continue any work I was on with.

That said as others have said a quick tap of the Home Button or appropriate gesture swipe will accomplish what your after @IvamM18 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes