Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 20 ultra

(Topic created on: 13-05-2023 08:19 PM)
Stevejack
First Poster
Options
Would anyone recommend purchasing a S20 note ultra, I like the fact you can still put in an SD card.

Just worried about it being well outdated with the S23 out now, but I do like the look of them and the price is reasonable.

What are peoples thoughts? 
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
steveandsam
Explorer
Options
The note 20 is a good fone I had 1 .no faults with it .I have the s22 ultra ATM this has a better speed .but note 20 is worth it
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I really liked the Note 20 Ultra
Really nice phone, and yes there will be some great prices out there for them now.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Stevejack  Generally I would recommend going for a more modern device but if looking for a higher end Device and the SD card slot is important,  Note 20 Ultra worth consideration. I noticed one at £371 on Amazon and another just over £400 but they are refurbished.   They are 3rd party but not individual sellers,with Amazon though you do  to check the source as not always uk models.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

anfield1forever
Journeyman
Options
Still using mine for over 3 years now. Got it on release day. Keep thinking about upgrading but I'm still very happy with mine. Does all I need and use it sometimes to run my business from. Get yourself one 😀
AlanThomas
Explorer
Options
I am using one... bought it in excellent condition from back market... the condition is excellent indeed however the battery backup sucks big time... like really sucks... i believe it's because of the software and not hardware cause diagnostics show good battery capacity
0 Likes
AlanThomas
Explorer
Options
How is the battery for you ???
anfield1forever
Journeyman
Options
Hi, it's 15:03and I've still got 76% been off charge since 7am this morning. Been on calls and emails all day so far. Great phone I have no issues.
0 Likes
AlanThomas
Explorer
Options
Man i don't know what's the problem with mine then... i bought one from back market recently about a week ago and i have to charge twice a day to keep it going till 10PM...
0 Likes
AlanThomas
Explorer
Options
Could it be cause of the bad battery hardware?
0 Likes