Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone won't update.

(Topic created on: 26-02-2023 12:28 PM)
lukeN20u
Apprentice
Options
Ok so,my phone won't update (n20ultra) even though there is still update support and every time I try it says software up to date and my security patch lever liek may1st 2021 any fixes?
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
Factory reset and clear cache
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @lukeN20u 

Maybe try Samsung Smartswitch to see if an update is available that way.

Sometimes taking out the sim card and pop in another networks can instigate an update.

Software updates are sent out in waves to eligible phone's dependent on their build and serial number along with the particular region you live in,

If a phone has been supplied by a network then occasionally they can have their own update schedule.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎  

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
For a unlocked Samsung s20 ultra you should be now on 5.1Screenshot_20230226_111030_Software update_1000022682_1677409830.jpg
0 Likes
lukeN20u
Apprentice
Options
I already tried that it didn't work
0 Likes
lukeN20u
Apprentice
Options
Nope 3.1
0 Likes
Daz73r
Helping Hand
Options
It maybe down to your service provider
0 Likes
lukeN20u
Apprentice
Options
Well I got a n20ultra boxed sealed from my network and I broke that one so I got another model with phone insurance and when I started it up it was all fine until I wanted to connect my galaxy buds. The Bluetooth won't respond and when I click the button for it it doesn't light up blue it just stays gray then 10mins later it comes on then goes back off I'm pretty sure it's just the phone but I don't know