Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless charging/Fingerprint issues

(Topic created on: 01-11-2020 05:59 PM)
Dannyboy2018
Pathfinder
Options
Does anyone have a problem with Note10+5G when wireless charging. Both me and my partner has the same device buy when charging (Not all of the time) yoi can hear a virbrating noise as if the Inscreen Fingerprint is trying to activate. We both have the official Clear case too.
Anyone know how we can stop this from happening?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AsadM
Options

Hi @Dannyboy2018.

Hope you're doing well. As process of elimination, have you tried removing the case from the phone to see if this still happens? 

0 Likes
Dannyboy2018
Pathfinder
Options
Hi.

thank you for the reply.
i have never tried but that defeats the object of having a case. There has to be a software issue. Me & my parter has had the phone and case for over a year and this issue only seemed to occur the past month or so.
Both our devices are up to date
0 Likes
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
Hi @Dannyboy2018 If the sound is like a chirping noise, I can also hear it when charging wirelessly. I am not sure if it's coming from the charger itself or the phone, but I can hear it with my Note20 Ultra too, which makes me think it is the charger.
I have attached a pic of the wireless charger I'm using

20201106_185408_42904.jpg

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
0 Likes
Dannyboy2018
Pathfinder
Options
Hi.

That is the charger i use but that is just the fan making a noise. my partner has the Fast Charger that came out with the S7 and does the same. it's the noise the phone makes when unlocking with Finger print. a constant vibrating noise.