Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super fast charging not working after One UI 4.0 and 4.1 update

(Topic created on: 19-04-2022 12:23 AM)
Vijumathew007
Explorer
Options

Same issue as @MonK17 

Before updating my #Samsung galaxy Note10plus to Android 12 or one ui 4.0 my phone was getting charged within 40 mins. And now my phone needs more than 3-4hour for charging and getting discharged quickly.  No problem with battery as it started araising after update. even if it is having 40%-50% charge after the update of One UI 4.0 and after that 4.1 update came was happy while seeing the update that the issue will be sorted out! But nothing changed still facing the issue! Contacted customer support they came with all the basic troubleshooting steps. Which is already done and of no use

*Run all the diagnostic steps and reported it.

*charged in safe mode

*cleared all cache and cokies 

*tryed discharging completely and charging from 0% both in poweroff and power on and safe mode.

*Checked charger and cable and also different power sockets.

*reported in samsung members. 

* it's been 1 and half month I haven't seen the superfast charging option!

And also while charging it is showing cable charging usually it was showing super fast charging. 

I need this to be fixed.

I am using the company charging adapter and cable which I got with the box. And they are working perfectly. So don't come up with saying any cable issues and adapter issues. 

22 REPLIES 22
s20
Journeyman
Options

My ohone isnt showing on pc 

Also c type headsets aren't working

0 Likes
Angry Beaver
Explorer
Options

That's not really the solution though. You're basically making your phone less secure.

0 Likes
N2Sels
Student
Options

So what is the solution?  Continuing to be ignored by Samsung Mobile is sure wearing on my patience. In fact I am starting to feel as though Samsung is now become Apple and that sucks big time.  I guess we have to hit Samsung where it hurts the most, and pocket.  If we campaign together and switch to another brand maybe Samsung will bring back their gold standard of making their customers happy.  What do you guys think of Huawei ?

0 Likes