Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck on Beta

(Topic created on: 01-03-2021 03:52 PM)
TT1956
Journeyman
Options
Hi, Note 10 plus, signed up for the UI beta last year, The expected date for the official release was Feb 2021, which has now passed, I am still stuck on the beta and unable to use Google Pay due to software showing as unofficial, seems as I am not the only one, have we been forgotten, if so how do we get official software status back ?. Thanks in advance

Trev 
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s9-series/how-can-i-exit-from-one-ui-beta-program and How-to/how-to-leave-the-samsung-one-ui-beta-on-your-galaxy-phone may help @TT1956 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
TT1956
Journeyman
Options
Hi, many thanks for your help, but in the settings for Samsung Members, I do not have anything relating to the beta software, is it possible to use smart switch on the pc to carry out an emergency software back up ?
0 Likes
TT1956
Journeyman
Options
Hi,

Just to answer my own question,
last night I used the Samsung Members app to access online text chat with a samsung engineer,
the outcome is that they need to update the phone software, they have arranged for a service van to visit my home address early next week to perform the software upgrade,
Must admit, well pleased with the level of service, especially in these challenging times when stores are shut
Rubbersoul
Pioneer
Options
Did they identify what the problem was? Same situation here.
0 Likes