Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

How can i exit from one ui beta program?

(Topic created on: 02/01/19 10:32)
mysweetdreamzwi
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

Am not getting pie update

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
DannyT
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
Hi there, @mysweetdreamzwi.

You can cancel your participation by going into the Samsung Members app and going to Settings > Galaxy Beta Programme > Deregister.

You can re-install software by using the PC version of Smart Switch. Once the software is re-installed, the device will be reset and all data that was generated during the Beta Program will be erased.

All data which had been backed up before installing the beta software can be recovered, but there may be limitations in recovering data that was created after installing the beta software.

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
mysweetdreamzwi
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
It's not showing the same in Samsung members app
0 Likes
DannyT
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
Apologies, you won't see the Galaxy Beta Programme, you should see One UI Beta Programme, then click Deregister.

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
mysweetdreamzwi
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
One ui beta program is showing...but once i open it, it's not showing deregister option.
0 Likes
AntS
Options
Galaxy S9 Series

@mysweetdreamzwi: What's the software information on your phone currently showing? 

Settings > About Phone > Software Information.

Did you register for the beta through the official means or through sideloading etc.?

And are you based in the UK/Ireland?

0 Likes
tush2812
Options
Galaxy S9 Series
I am based in Ireland and I am facing the same issue .. tried to factory reset the phone as well but still not able to get back to the previous version of software.
Same with smart switch and phone settings which shows phone is up to date.
0 Likes