Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Network dropping out after update

(Topic created on: 13-03-2022 12:07 PM)
Abdul75
Journeyman
Options

I have a Note 10 pluse 512GB. The network completely drops out unpredictable anytime it feels like and comes back after a while. It keeps mobile data shows going from H+ all the way up to 4g and 5g and then dies out. It feels like someone is controlling it deliberately or its kind of programed. No matter what you do it works on it's own mind. I have reset to factory setting multiple times and no luck. 

Samsung guys say, send it to us and we will see.... does anyone have this problem? Are they able to fix it? Please help. 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Catt78
Pathfinder
Options
I have the same problem on my galaxy s22 ultra
I can make phone calls, but occasionally Internet won't work despises the fact that the phone shows me 4g/5g signal. A restart or airplane on/off will fix the issue temporarily.
It seems that the signal gets stuck to a frequency and doesn't pick up the next in range. Is doing that mostly when im in one place,but when i start moving (walking,driving) no issues.
There is an app called Samsung band selector,which seems to work ,kinda of
0 Likes
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
@Abdul75 I had the same issue when my S21 Ultra got the Android 12 update..

Try doing a cache and factory reset from recovery mode.. if this doesn't fix it then I'm sorry to say there is no fix.

Mine was in warranty yet Samsung didn't acknowledge the issue or fix it and kept fobbing me off. I ended up selling it. Yes it's very poor and that's how it is unfortunately. It's a good experience if you don't face and issue because the service is downhill from there onwards
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Catt78: If the issue is only occurring in a certain location, then this is likely to be down to your network coverage. Have you tried reaching out to your mobile network provider to see if there are any problems with the service in your area? 

0 Likes
Catt78
Pathfinder
Options

I had my s21ultra, using it in the same places without any problems.

The issue occurred everywhere 

0 Likes
BrentonCollins
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. I put up with it for the last month and reset my phone every time.

I am very certain it was directly after I updated my phone software.

I have done the following with no luck.

- New simcard

- Factory Reset (Did not install any applications)

I can still make calls and txt, I just loose mobile data and need to restart the phone to get it going again.

I will be taking it back to the shop, I think it still has two months warranty on it.

0 Likes
Abdul75
Journeyman
Options

would suggest dont delay it. it has been a nightmare. 

0 Likes