Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G E-Sim ??

(Topic created on: 12-05-2023 10:50 AM)
N1NJATH3ORY
Voyager
Options
Hello every time I press sim manger I have no option to add a e-sim plan what am I missing ? im on the latest update I have a physical sim inserted in sim card slot 1 and I'm using sd card in slot 2 so why aren't I getting the option to add an e-sim plan ? I looked up on YouTube how come this guy has a option while I don't ? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks

9 REPLIES 9
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It depends on the CSC code of the device ie it depends on the device's country code. Where are you located and who is your carrier? Also, please confirm the baseband version and service provider software version which can be found in About Phone.
keith30
Maestro
Options
Check with your network provider as you need to have a plan though
them.
N1NJATH3ORY
Voyager
Options
Hello it's a import from Malaysia I'm based in UK and I'm on UK three network thanks I'll try a Vodafone sim as they do offer e-sim maybe carrier update might fix this issue!
0 Likes
N1NJATH3ORY
Voyager
Options
Thanks
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
This is the issue with importing phones from overseas, they arent the exact same software and features. The phones are tailored to each country and regulation of that country

I got a GW5 Pro from the US and don't have the blood pressure feature as not approved by the US. Luckily I dont use it so don't care
N1NJATH3ORY
Voyager
Options
I only imported it as I didn't want lame exynos. I could flash different region rom but before I try flashing, I'm going to try Vodafone sim
0 Likes
Options
Good morning
0 Likes
N1NJATH3ORY
Voyager
Options
Good morning you feeling lonely lol
0 Likes
rohitkale
First Poster
Options

Hi,

As per the screenshot, I can see yo do have an option to add a mobile plan. Just follow that option as per the steps given by your service provider. 

0 Likes