Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIFI ISSUE WITH A33 5G

(Topic created on: 06-02-2023 04:08 PM)
Mango123
Pioneer
Options
I've had the issue for ages now. Since the android 13 update. If I connect to work WiFi, if it disconnects I have to restart my phone to be able to connect to WiFi again. I'm not going to describe it fully here but is anyone else with this phone having this same issue. Support has been useless and i need to know if lots of people have the issue? There have been 2 updates since and both having resolved the issue. I know of one other user with the same phone who has the issue and I even tested on another a33. It also had the issue.
0 Likes
42 REPLIES 42
Mango123
Pioneer
Options
Perhaps but the issue started happening after it went to android 13
0 Likes
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
Have you tried updating your phone. Also check if your phone has any Google play system update as Google regularly release these to fix any bugs or faults in the OS
0 Likes
Mango123
Pioneer
Options
It just had the 2nd software update since the one to android v13 about 2 days ago. I was hoping it would bring the fix with it but it didn't. So I am up to date. Will have to investigate my work wifi a little more I think.

Google play system also up to date
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
Great 👍. I'm guessing your phone is alright. As mine is A53. A53 and 33 use the same processor Exynos 1280. I also use my work place WiFi. Its a bit *****. But I'm alright it.
0 Likes
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
I also check for regular updates. As my phone stutters a bit sometimes. But not all the time
0 Likes
Mango123
Pioneer
Options
Ahh okay. If this isn't fixed soon I'll probably end up returning the phone. A shame as its otherwise great for the cost. A53 is a little more costly but I may consider it. I'm not really sure. The a33 was almost perfect for me. Low cost and did everything I could want. Silly samsung update! Thanks for all your help
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
It was my pleasure mate 👍😊. A33 is a good phone. Worth a wait for samsung to fix this issue on the A33 in a update. But however I personally think your phone is alright. You can do a diagnosis on your phone to check if it's running normal.
0 Likes
Mango123
Pioneer
Options
I am 100% sure hardware wise my phone is perfect. I even got another brand new a33 and it had the same issue. So when they want me to send it for repairs you can probably see why I'm hesitant! They can fix it in a software update but it's been months now and because no one seems to notice the issue apart from me and one other guy it's getting ignored. A fix seems unlikely at this point unfortunately
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
I understand your point. I also hate when samsung ignores their customers. Your right this can be fixed in a update.
MNas04
Helping Hand
Options
Have you not tried sending a error report? When you normally make a error report it collects informations where samsung can fix it
0 Likes