Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Conection Failed

(Topic created on: 05-11-2022 07:56 PM)
Aero212
First Poster
Options
How to fix it when it disconnects from wifi and says connection failed when attempting to reconnect (everyone else in the house has fine connection).
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @Aero212. I appreciate that you're keen to get your phone connected to Wi-Fi again. Our colleagues from Samsung Philippines have created an excellent guide on steps you can follow to resolve this:

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-troubleshoot-wi-fi-connection-issues/

Please let me know how you get on. 

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Aero212    Just an other idea  not mentioned in the article @PaulM1  posted , if solution  not found after trying them.  Go to Settings - Connections - Wi-Fi - Tap the cog next to your router on my device it is under view More but could be Advanced if that does not show. select the MAC Address Type and set this to Phone MAC. If the issue persists, I would suggest pressing the Volume Down and Power buttons together for around 10 seconds until the phone restarts, the reason being that this will refresh the software and address any issues that might be causing problems. 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes