Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I plug in the headset the microphone doesn't work on samsung a52s 5g

(Topic created on: 26-02-2022 08:38 PM)
Mohamed Ashraf
Student
Options

I have a problem with my mobile phone Samsung a52s 5g 

When I plug in the headset the microphone doesn't work but the headset works fine with any device,  I updated the phone with the last update and I tried clear cache and I tried to hard reset and I don't know what is going on so please help me with this!

#samsung a52s 5g

7 REPLIES 7
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Perhaps the headphone jack isn't compatible. There are different types
https://www.headphonesty.com/2019/04/headphone-jacks-plugs-explained/
0 Likes
(1)
Mohamed Ashraf
Student
Options

First Thanks for replying ❤

Second  i already know these kinds and tried 4 headphones and all of them are compatible with phones and any kind of devices and the probelm is shown only in my Samsung phone so any another  idea please help me

prakashrn
First Poster
Options

I noticed the same problem recently. The wired earphone microphone works perfectly fine with other phones but not mine. Tried using other wired earphones which are working fine with my laptop and other phones but the microphone doesn't work with my Galaxy A52. Did you get any resolution so far?

Tim_H
Student
Options

I have the same issue with an A50 - worked all fine for over 2 years and now it does not recognize the microphone of the headset but continues to use the built-in microphone. 

- cleaned the headphone jack with compressed air

- used different headsets

- did a hard reset 

... still not working.

Any suggestions?

juleszs
First Poster
Options
I've been having the same problem for a while now. I initially thought it was the earphones and I would return them to the stores, then later realised it was the phone. The earphone works well with my other devices. Not sure what has happened as it was working fine and all of a sudden the earphone control stops working....I feel like it must have something to do with all these updates...
0 Likes
misspiggy908616
First Poster
Options
I think its tge phones I find I had this problem 6months into having the phone used the earphones that came with it then the mic randomly stopped earphones still work in other phones, I think it's the phones it self. Has anyone tried contacting Samsung or their provider to see if its a manufacturer problem?
0 Likes
Syrios79
First Poster
Options

Hi.. I have faced the same issue since the last update Check below. a52 5g.jpg