Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

What are the formats you can save photos as on the Galaxy a72?

(Topic created on: 28-06-2021 08:53 AM)
yuvi_puvi
First Poster
Options

Hi there! I'm very much convinced the a72 is the right phone for me. However, I was curious as to which formats I can save photos in. I'm a bit of a photo freak, so RAW is something that's a bit of a must.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@yuvi_puvi: As standard the Galaxy A72 will save photos as .jpeg files, but you do have the option of HEIF pictures in Photo mode to save space. If RAW files are a selling point for you, I'd recommend checking out the more recent Galaxy S models (S10, S20, S21) as they offer the option of RAW files for images captured in Pro Mode. 

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@yuvi_puvi: As standard the Galaxy A72 will save photos as .jpeg files, but you do have the option of HEIF pictures in Photo mode to save space. If RAW files are a selling point for you, I'd recommend checking out the more recent Galaxy S models (S10, S20, S21) as they offer the option of RAW files for images captured in Pro Mode. 

acevskaivona
First Poster
Options

I am using the biggest resolution it is possible to see on this Samsung. I bought this phone because it has a good camera for its price. The main problem is that the images look fantastic on the mobile phone, but it looks awful after transferring them on a PC. This is why I searched for some methods of how to increase picture resolution. So if you take the photo on this Samsung using the maximum resolution settings, it is possible to make the resolution even bigger, using some software on the computer if necessary.

0 Likes