What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vivid slider for the Galaxy A35 and A55

(Topic created on: a month ago)
Options

Hello guys! I have colors that matches an IPS LCD display on my A55 even I use "vivid colors". Why isn't there a vivid slider for the A55 and for the A35 like the S24 series does?

Did Samsung said that the Super AMOLED display should have more realistic/more natural colors? I don't know why... it matched my Redmi phone I got back in 2022 but isn't the same thing lol.
Some like the A52 series or the A72 have vivid colors like the A53/A73 does but not my A55...

(I first used a Samsung since I got the A55 on my birthday in the end of the March month)
3 REPLIES 3
Suz24
Journeyman
Options
I'm having the same issue. I started using my A55 yesterday, and hate the faded tone! It almost looks like my display has a faint warm grey/ lilac filter on. Whites look dismal grey, reds look washed out dark pink, and skin tones look zapped. It's s real depressing dismal tone. I hope they launch a vividness slider with a future update, I find this really irritating
Options

I agree.

Only IPS LCD or PLS LCD displays should have natural colors as my broken redmi did. Looks like i am confused 😞

Boodyazzam00
First Poster
Options

I another post they said they will add vivid slider to 55 in September but we have to keep pushing them into doing it sooner