Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

usb cable connected/disconnected notification

(Topic created on: 09-08-2022 03:48 AM)
ErcaN3
Apprentice
Options

hi everyone who are having this annoying usb cable connected/disconnected notification problem.

i was having that problem with my a51 phone. in short, i yesterday tap on the notification itself and went to settings/ developper options. pushed here and there aimlessly and miraculously the problem went away.

so the fix is somewhere in there. i wished i knew what exactly i did but i don't. 

good luck ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Andy3
Voyager
Options
If you're in developer menu and aimlessly enabling and disabling thinks. There's a good change no one can't help. You need to do a factory resrt now so it resets developer mode settings. Never use developer mode unless you 100% know what your doing.
0 Likes
Andy3
Voyager
Options
All you did was turn off usb sound its not a fix. The fix is factory reset. This fixed 99% of issues.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@ErcaN3: Were you encountering the notification while connected to your charger or another USB device, or was it appearing randomly? Although I appreciate that you were able to stop the notifications via developer mode, please try checking the USB port of your device for any dirt or debris, and clearing it with a soft bristled brush, or compressed air. I also recommend heading to the Samsung Members app > Press and hold on the app icon > Diagnostics, and running through the 'USB connection' and 'Cable charging' tests to see if this flags any issues. If you have access to another compatible charger, please try connecting to this as well, just in case the issue is stemming from the cable itself. 

0 Likes
Sarahdippity
Apprentice
Options

I did all the soft resets, factory resets, developer changes to settings, was on the phone to Samsung help for 3 days in a row...the only thing that fixed my notification connected/disconnected problem was scraping out the charger port with a sharp x-acto knife. Haven't had the problem since.

0 Likes
bartonhill
First Poster
Options
Hi all
I've got the same problem.
Can't look main screen , if I keep pushing the side button it phones emergency call center.
Is this a new problem,
Maybe time to upgrade, or move from Samsung all together,
As I've read lots of problems across all there phones ,
Only thing I love my phone, gutted
0 Likes
Mathur
First Poster
Options
Hi I got same issue with my Samsung A52s , continue popup notifications like usb connected disconnected. I tried all the options but issue is still not resolved. Any luck to get rid out of this?
0 Likes