Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update

(Topic created on: 20-06-2021 05:15 PM)
scotty82447
Navigator
Options
When is the samsung galaxy a51 5g getting next update  Security patch it's still on march 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@scotty82447: Updates are rolled out in batches based on factors such as location, purchase date and network provider, and will reach some users sooner than others. All I can suggest is heading to Settings > Software Update > Auto Download Over Wi-Fi, and toggle this on. Furthermore, head to Settings > Biometrics and Security > Other Security Settings > Security Policy Updates, and toggle this on. This way, any updates will reach you as and when they become available in your area. I hope this helps. 

Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options
Yeah, I have this phone too, Samsung just doesn't seem to update it as much as the a51 4g, probably just because it sold less. It's supposed to get quaterly updates, so that means every 3 months. I would expect a June patch at some point, maybe next month though
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Yes Im stuck on that security patch too. Its pretty laughable that they uodate it less even though its without a doubt a better phone than the A51 4g
0 Likes