Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[UPDATE] A70 "USB connector connected/disconnected" notification spam

(Topic created on: 21-10-2019 12:23 AM)
aligunes
Apprentice
Options

############################UPDATE###################################

So guys, I sent my phone to Samsung Care Center and they actually did pretty good job on this. They were fast, they were caring. Only issue was the lady I talked with phone. She was a bit mean but understandable.

So according to the report they sent me, 2 parts changed:

1-) A/S-Tape Back Cover OUT;A99200 - 1 Piece

2-) ASSY SUB PBA-FPCB- 1 Piece

and I am not getting any errors, looks like the final solution.

Peace

Ali G.

############################endUPDATE###################################

Hi guys and gals,

I have been getting that notification, and it keeps my phone awake, drains it's battery and making my life miserable. I was thinking to go Samsung's authorized service place; (I am in college, in a different city from my family so they have the phone's bill and box) waiting for the package from my family.

Anyway, my phone said there is a Security Update, October.

.. I just updated it and Poff.. The notification error was no longer there. It's been 2 hours and maybe they handled it finally.

I will update this post after 6 hours but I think you should all just update now.

0 Likes
75 REPLIES 75
carlitoz
First Poster
Options

looks like it is a software problem because I searched for a system update some days back.. found one. updated my phone and it's been 4 days now without the issue pop up. 

y'all should try doing the same thing.

hopefully it resolves it.🤞

0 Likes
Shrinath24
First Poster
Options

Hi,

Did you tried to ask them why such hardware fault found on galaxy phones. They should replace handset with new, dont know what will be next failure.

0 Likes
Ryan32
First Poster
Options

I was told water had some how gotten in and corrorded it 

0 Likes
H3xAs
Student
Options

i used small brush and and some tech spirit and cleaned my A70 ''usb'' port... (ofc phone had to be off) it helped for few days so after cleaning port and flashed a soft i got rid of that problem... now its already 2 weeks without that notification... So yea samsung gone cheap on software and ''usb'' port like realy cheap....

0 Likes
Ashira
First Poster
Options

Swipe right and snooze notification (usb connected, disconnected) and it will get removed 

Mattttt
First Poster
Options

This definetly worked. I don't know how long for though, I could only snooze a max 2hrs. My battery isn't draining down now.

0 Likes
WT182
First Poster
Options

My A70 has also developed this same fault. Very frustrating.  I'm new to Samsung. Never again.

0 Likes
pyejhai
First Poster
Options

I have a note 10 plus.  My phone did the same thing.  Funny though, I could plug in my charger and the battery icon or connection would never be lost.  turned out to be a faulty sd card

0 Likes
Todi90
Journeyman
Options

Same thing here, put the warranty to good use and ended up getting the charging sub board replaced , but the problem has since reappeared about a week ago, only to disappear again after a couple of hours... I would've never thought to point fingers at an SD card though. How'd you figure out that was the culrpit?

0 Likes
pyejhai
First Poster
Options

My charger emblem would never change or disconnect while charging and since it kept doing it even unplugged I figured it could only be either bad sd card or bad sd card holder on phone. removed card 2 weeks and problem has yet to reappear

0 Likes