Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A40 car connection issues

(Topic created on: 20-10-2019 08:08 PM)
BigGeoff
Student
Options

Swapped to the A40 (pie and up to date) a couple of weeks ago from my faithful A3 and I would say no problems with connecting to fitbit but the car is another thing entirely. I have a Skoda Yeti and never had any probs with the A3 but the A40 is definitely more eratic - it's maybe 30% of the time failing to connect when I get in the car, but the strangest thing is when playing podcasts  it pauses the playback every minute or so - doesn't disconnect just pauses and I can start playback imediately without any problem but it does drive me nuts pausing all the time. It doesn't pause music when played through the car nor does it pause podcasts when listened to on the phone itself. Weird and very distracting. I am thinking it's maybe a bluetooth issue but can't figure it out.

1 REPLY 1
SaudA
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi @BigGeoff, if you've tried the usual troubleshooting steps, it might be worth sending an error report of the issue to our developers.

They can go through the generated error logs and get to the bottom of this. Launch ‘Samsung Members App’ > Support > Send Feedback > Error Report to send this.
0 Likes