Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[UPDATE] A70 "USB connector connected/disconnected" notification spam

(Topic created on: 12-07-2020 06:06 PM)
aligunes
Apprentice
Options

############################UPDATE###################################

So guys, I sent my phone to Samsung Care Center and they actually did pretty good job on this. They were fast, they were caring. Only issue was the lady I talked with phone. She was a bit mean but understandable.

So according to the report they sent me, 2 parts changed:

1-) A/S-Tape Back Cover OUT;A99200 - 1 Piece

2-) ASSY SUB PBA-FPCB- 1 Piece

and I am not getting any errors, looks like the final solution.

Peace

Ali G.

############################endUPDATE###################################

Hi guys and gals,

I have been getting that notification, and it keeps my phone awake, drains it's battery and making my life miserable. I was thinking to go Samsung's authorized service place; (I am in college, in a different city from my family so they have the phone's bill and box) waiting for the package from my family.

Anyway, my phone said there is a Security Update, October.

.. I just updated it and Poff.. The notification error was no longer there. It's been 2 hours and maybe they handled it finally.

I will update this post after 6 hours but I think you should all just update now.

0 Likes
75 REPLIES 75
Myckrb
Student
Options

Solved this problem on my Note 10+:

Go to:

Settings

Apps - More options (top right corner "...") - Show system apps

USBSettings - Storage - Clear cache

*Restart the phone*

This solved for me, hope I can help.

0 Likes
mihaiconst28049
First Poster
Options

So...dear Samsung..and dear Samsung users...I have the same issue when I plug my earphones from akg thea Samsung so gracefully provided. Hail Samsung...And people please listen...its a software issue and I can prove it . I had the ideea to reset all settings of the phone and the issue went away for two minutes.  ITS A SOFTWARE ISSUE and not hardware wich #Samsung is ignoring.. the only response form them is to send you to service...can you stay whiteout your phone?

Once again HAIL SAMSUNG 

0 Likes
Kenway689
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue after my android system of A70 update to android 10.

If I remove the charging cables of my A70 and the battery charger don't have any power supply. This issue will be happened ( The notification looping of USB between connected and connected ).

Setting->option->reset->reset setting

This issue look like can use the reset setting to address. This is valid  to me.

0 Likes
Hogioki
First Poster
Options

Ive tried everything and the only thing that fixed the problem was installing an older firmware version.

I just found the first version of the phone.

The latest update ***** ***** up for me so jeah, after weeks finally a solution.

0 Likes
Magnus_hrothar
First Poster
Options

Hey there folks, What I did and actually worked for me was going into the settings and find the screen lock configuration. once you're in there is an option called notifications, click there and go to the bottom option and turn off the silent notifications. with that my phone can charge now and it has disappeared the connected/ disconnected USB message and my screen do not turns on by itself. hope this help with the struggle :face-with-tears-of-joy:

P.D my mother tongue is not English so I did my best trying to explain. good luck.

0 Likes
Abouzayed
First Poster
Options

I used to have the same and simply just clicked on the notification when it is on the screen and changed to get it each hour then I never have it again 

0 Likes