Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[UPDATE] A70 "USB connector connected/disconnected" notification spam

(Topic created on: 08-11-2019 04:46 PM)
aligunes
Apprentice
Options

############################UPDATE###################################

So guys, I sent my phone to Samsung Care Center and they actually did pretty good job on this. They were fast, they were caring. Only issue was the lady I talked with phone. She was a bit mean but understandable.

So according to the report they sent me, 2 parts changed:

1-) A/S-Tape Back Cover OUT;A99200 - 1 Piece

2-) ASSY SUB PBA-FPCB- 1 Piece

and I am not getting any errors, looks like the final solution.

Peace

Ali G.

############################endUPDATE###################################

Hi guys and gals,

I have been getting that notification, and it keeps my phone awake, drains it's battery and making my life miserable. I was thinking to go Samsung's authorized service place; (I am in college, in a different city from my family so they have the phone's bill and box) waiting for the package from my family.

Anyway, my phone said there is a Security Update, October.

.. I just updated it and Poff.. The notification error was no longer there. It's been 2 hours and maybe they handled it finally.

I will update this post after 6 hours but I think you should all just update now.

0 Likes
75 REPLIES 75
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Fingers crossed for you @aligunes  :winking-face:

If not then at least you know the next step is a Samsung Service Centre.

Take care.

:smiling-face:

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

b-c
Explorer
Options

I have had the update for a day or so and still have the problem . The phone says it is up to date, security patch level 1 September 2019

aligunes
Apprentice
Options

Ugh, tough luck. The punisher came back. I am gonna take it to care center like you said. Now I convinced it is a HARDWARE problem.

aligunes
Apprentice
Options

Yes, it came back. It is a HARDWARE problem and there are a lot of people who have this so it must be chronic.

0 Likes
b-c
Explorer
Options
foneisknackered
Student
Options

I'm going to have to agree that it maybe hardware related.

Had the connected/disconnected spam, managed to stop that by restarting in safe mode and then normal rebooting.

But now the phone will only accept a charge from the usb c cable in one orientation. If i flip the plug over it wont charge when up until today it didn't matter how I connected it.

foneisknackered
Student
Options

Okay, so I've just been getting my phone sorted out and credit to the Samsung store they do appear to have sorted it out for me in a matter of a couple of hours, after an initial delay due to their "systems being down".

What they said they did to it was a port and motherboard replacement. So I guess I have to put it down to bad luck unless it goes wrong again in the next 4 weeks which is how long I've had the thing.

Here's to hoping I've not lumbered myself with a lemon.

0 Likes
Mikeyguitar
Student
Options

Did the I charge the phone until 100% when its off this morning. Phone is back working.....for now

Hope it wont go back after it was to be charged again

0 Likes
Pbasra
First Poster
Options
Same with me 😭
0 Likes