Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

turn off voicemail on A5 cannot delete default settings

(Topic created on: 22-11-2019 07:43 PM)
azorespup
Student
Options

Please help me get rid of voicemail. I do not want it but it will not loose default settings

2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options
@azorespup: Voicemail as a service is provided by your network, therefore I recommend contacting them directly to request that they disable it for you. On the phone itself, please open the Phone app > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > Call > Voicemail Settings > Voicemail Number, and delete the number from the field. I hope this helps.
0 Likes
azorespup
Student
Options

@AndrewL wrote:
@azorespup: Voicemail as a service is provided by your network, therefore I recommend contacting them directly to request that they disable it for you. On the phone itself, please open the Phone app > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > Call > Voicemail Settings > Voicemail Number, and delete the number from the field. I hope this helps.

Xthank you Andrew..I will go in to my netwirk. Sadly I had tried your suggestion but it would not let me remove the network or delete the number. Guess I will have to see them. Thank you for your suggestion and taking the time to reply.

0 Likes