Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software update bug? A53

(Topic created on: 30-12-2022 04:07 PM)
LisaMc
First Poster
Options
Hi I have an A53,  only 2 months old.  The system updated yesterday and now my phone won't even turn Wi-Fi or Bluetooth on.  I've literally done everything they suggested on the support app and have reset to factory setting with no joy.  
Anyone else experiencing this issue? It literally happened straight after it all updated so I'm wondering if there's a bug? 

Thanks 
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
@LisaMc I updated my A53 with the October Patch around 13th October with no issues.
0 Likes
BrianHD88
Pathfinder
Options
Want network you with and is it a unlocked phone?
0 Likes
Bigslime96
Voyager
Options

It really doesn't have issues?

Cause I'm afraid to install after my A72 got touch issues after updating

0 Likes
Badger42
Helping Hand
Options
Unlocked and Tesco mobile (02). It also looks like A13 update is out sometime in November.
ak111111
First Poster
Options
My a53 keeps bugging when I touch a random spot it starts flickering pixels any idea how to fix it
0 Likes
Members_bHMNP8N
First Poster
Options

My A53 did the same with touch issues after the update and is now unusable. Having to use old phone 

0 Likes
Bigslime96
Voyager
Options
  • It may have a screen issue

Your screen may be damaged 

0 Likes
syconinkitty
First Poster
Options
My Samsung a53, after recent update, no longer opens Facebook
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@syconinkitty: If you have recently updated your Galaxy A53, and you're having issues with Facebook, then please head to the Google Play Store > Tap your profile in the top right > Manage apps and device > Updates, and check for any available updates from here. If no updates are available, or if the issue persists, then please head to Settings > Apps > Facebook > Force stop > Storage > Clear cache, then restart your phone to see if this helps. You could also try uninstalling and reinstalling the app, to address any compatibility issues that may have arisen with the recent update. 

0 Likes